Monday, December 17, 2012

Product Review: Ink Joy Pens

THIS IS NOT A LIE THESE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY A JOY TO WRITE WITH.
As a writer and chronic doodler/note taker/pen user, I am always on the lookout for good pens.  There was a stage where I was strictly a ball-point girl and held the conviction that pens you grabbed from hotel rooms were the best.  Of course, I had a gel pen stage.  But earlier this week I picked some of these up and they are officially my favorite pen ever.

How lovely and dense the consistency! How flowing and smooth the ink emits from the pen as you make a list of questions to ask your wedding florist!
These things are great.  I am joyful.  And you can get like 4 pens for 5 bucks.
JOY. PURE PEN JOY.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah :) Love your blog :) Was wondering where you can get these pens??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni! Thanks for reading :) They're pretty much anywhere that sells pens... I got these at Staples but I've seen them at Wal Mart as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching for a pen that rights smooth and they seem to be hard to come by lately but your review gives me hope :) I'd never heard of this kind but will be checkin it out! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooowhoo! I got some of the pens, LOVE THEM!!!! :) Thanks for letting me know about them!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company