Friday, February 8, 2013

My Favorite Things

Everybody has those products that they buy over and over. These are some of mine :)
Nail Polish - I m a super huge nail polish junkie. Some of my favorites are: Thanks a Latte by Spoiled, Sole Mate by Essie, and Steady as she Rose by OPI.
PINK perfume: Every single one of these smells delicious, and the lotions feel silky and wonderful. My favorite scent is Fresh and Clean. Here
C.O. Bigelow Mint Lip Balms from Bath and Body Works - These have been a constant in my bag since I was 16. Love them.
Black Liquid Eyeliner - I love this because its so easy and looks really fancy for minimal effort. My favorite one is by Sephora. Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company