Monday, April 29, 2013

Oversized Black top: 3 Ways to Wear

Every time I go shopping with my friend Sarah, before I buy something she asks me to name 3 outfits I can work it into. It's actually a pretty good strategy because it keeps me from buying something I'm not going to wear.
I bought this black top last week (on clearance, of course), and with Sarah's wise words in mind, here are the three ways I've styled it so far:

Basic: With skinnies, sandals, and a statement necklace.

top: luxe boutique//jeans: F21//necklace: c/o StyleLately

Way 2: Vacation Time






hat: mudd (old)//shorts: thrifted

Way 3: Skirt and Belted






belt: rue 21 (old)//skirt: thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company