Tuesday, May 28, 2013

cracking the pretty code: good hair when you wake up with no heat

You know those girls who always look good?
I'm not one of them, but I do my best.
They always have gorgeous wavy hair that looks healthy and shiny.
This is how I've been copying the waves, and doing it without heat for the healthy part:

I wrap my hair up in a bun (twisting it out, then down to my head) and bobby pin it in place.  I do two buns for bigger, messier waves, four for smaller. Sleep on it, and wake up with pretty girl hair.



The code isn't cracked yet, but I'm chipping away.



2 comments:

  1. That is how I have been doing it too! It works out pretty well except when it is a humid day. I use a ribbon to hold my hair in place since bobby pins fall right out.

    How do you combat the humid weather? I can't find anything that will hold my waves for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all your printed dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company