Monday, October 28, 2013

fall staples

I have a uniform for every season - a combination of things I know look good together that I can throw on without thinking about it too hard.  It certainly makes getting ready in the mornings easier.
Here's what I've been wearing over and over again this fall:

cardigan: ruby moon (similar) // leggings (SO affordable on Amazon!) // boots: steve madden (similar) // tee: Old Navy

I'll go ahead and go on record as saying that I don't see a problem with wearing leggings as pants - especially leggings as comfy as these are. BUT, if you're gonna do it, do it right - make sure your top is long enough to cover your butt and your crotch.  Once that's taken care of, carry on.
I love this combo because there are so many options - here, the leggings are pattered and the cardigan is plain, but you could also keep the leggings basic black (again, Amazon has some great, thick ones) and a patterned cardigan (Forever 21 has a ton of options this season - 1, 2, 3)




All these cozy layers and tons of apple cider are making my autumn quite nice.

1 comment:

  1. I work at H&M and the one thing that I can't stand to see the girls wearing are the leggings with a shirt that doesn't cover the bum. I am ok with wearing leggings as pants, but only if everything is covered. These girls come in with the cropped tops and leggings and I just want to go over to them and cover them uo.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company