Monday, October 7, 2013

outerwear wishlist

outerwear wishlist

one// two// three// four// five// six

It doesn't get terribly, bone-numbingly cold down here in Tennessee, but you definitely need a coat from November to March.  Since I'm ridiculously cold natured and stay cocooned in sweaters and jackets throughout the winter, I like to have a few warm options so I don't get stuck in a rut.  I love all of the jackets and cardigans above - a chunky cardigan is a must for layering, and I like the idea of a poncho for fall before it gets too cold because it's unique.  My favorite has got to be the sweater-sleeved anorak, though... It's the next item on my Christmas list!  The leather jacket would be awesome over dresses and tights to bring them into colder weather, and the denim is great for layering.  Since I'm graduating in May, I'm trying to stick up on cute blazers to wear to interviews... I had to dress for a career fair today and discovered that most of my business casual clothes resembled Karen from The Office... so yeah, I need to fix that.  This blazer is only about 25 bucks and comes in a ton of colors, so it will be a lifesaver.
Sorry for the lack of a Sunday Style this week - we were traveling and then I had to work and it was nuts! I should be back on schedule next week :)

follow along! bloglovin // instagram // pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company