Monday, December 16, 2013

essie 3-way glaze top coat {review}

I paint my nails all the time, but unfortunately my life isn't conducive to keeping a manicure.  Working, typing, and cooking make my average manicure last about 4 days before it looks atrocious.  I'm always on the lookout for  a product that will help keep polish on my nails, and I think I finally found one.



I first used this at my friend Ashley's house because I am that friend who waltzes into your home and uses your nail polish.  That was Friday, and my nails still look really good - even after a pretty grueling retail shift.

3 days in:



There are a few chips right at the end of my nails, but no big chips at all. These are the kinds of chips that you can trim your nails and your manicure looks like new (does anyone else do this?)
I'm really impressed with the staying power of this stuff.  It was very easy to apply - no globs - and dried super fast even though there were at least three layers of polish underneath it.


If you have trouble keeping polish on your nails, I would definitely recommend giving this a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company