Friday, December 27, 2013

New Things

This time of year, everything is new. New things for Christmas, new year's resolutions, and fresh starts. A fresh start I've been thinking about a lot lately is one for this blog.
When I started f&f, I had no idea what I was doing. I still don't, really, but I have a better idea of what I would like to blog about, and how I would like to go about it. I've learned so much in the pat year, and I'm very excited to continue putting it into practice.
So, we're relaunching with a new blog, Over Mountains, and a new direction in the new year! I'll get it set up so that there's a redirect from this page to the new blog once it gets up and running so that no one has a problem finding it. I have so many ideas that I can't wait to put into action that I really think you all will love.
Thanks so much for being a reader here, and I hope that you will continue to follow along at Over Mountains and enjoy it even more. 
I'll see you all in the new year! I can't wait to get started!

*Over Mountains should be officially launching sometime in mid January.  It's a bit of  a mess right now getting things together so that it looks good, but the most popular posts from this blog will be imported to the new one so that they don't get lost!

Thanks again for following along.  When Over Mountains is launched, there will be a redirect and announcement here so that no one gets lost :) In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram @hnnh_fth  and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company