Monday, September 9, 2013

our (teeny) space

Our apartment is tiny.
Like, the size of some people's bathrooms tiny.
But its enough for Caleb and Margo and I, and we've made it pretty homey, if I do say so myself.
Here's a few glimpses at what we've done with the place:


We use oil lamps that are hand-me-downs from Caleb's grandmother to help cut down on the electric bill. Pioneer chic. Also, Sarah made the initial shadowbox, she's a crafty one.





The banner says "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine." I love that verse and the space above our bed was lonely, so I whipped up the pennant one afternoon.


Our sweet friend Amber made this shadowbox for us!

We probably won't live here terribly much longer, but I'm glad we've been able to decorate it and make it a home while we've been here.  I cant wait to have a house to decorate!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

 
This site is designed by Snicklefritz Design Company